Wednesday 14 February 2018

100 Word Challenge


Universal studios

It was a very beautiful calm day in Hollywood just me and my family heading towards Universal studios, one of the many famous amusement parks in the world. We got admission to enter the park. After a while, I finally discovered the ride that I looked forward to the most, Battlestar Galactica. We queued up and waited, at long last, I scooted on the seat and placed the shoulder buckle down. Suddenly whoosh! The cart shot off into the sky but then came to an abrupt stop. Accelerating quickly, we were moving very fast when everything around me became motionless…

1 comment:

  1. You have thought about how you can use the prompt in a creative manner, well done. You can use verbs that create interest, for example, accelerating, Continue to develop your use of these. I look forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete