Wednesday 7 March 2018

100 Word Challenge

Conflict
We huddled into a circle and I stood there watching, suddenly everyone makes suggestions and we all split apart. Some people are yelling, some are just talking to friends and others were shouting and shoving each other around. In my head I was thinking aren’t we supposed to make a strategy for the game we are playing? Aren’t we supposed to assign roles to each other? I really wasn’t sure till I glanced over to the other side and what I saw really shocked me, people taking turns stating their ideas. I wondered but what if I was in charge?

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your Blog Post this week, I especially enjoyed your imaginative story telling and your clever use of the written word to encourage me to read on, well done!
    I can't wait to get back into school tomorrow to hare this with my pupils.
    Thanks for taking part in 100WC.
    Mrs D (Team 100) - Dernaflaw, Northern Ireland

    ReplyDelete